Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Edwards

My freezer is running low so I have been watching for meat on sale. Before the sale ended on Tuesday, I went to Edwards and got 2 roasts, a 3lb bag of boneless skinless chicken, a roll of ground turkey and 2 hot pockets for $13.08. I try to buy meat when it is under $2 a pound. The roast was on sale for $1.99lb and I can't wait for shredded beef taco's and BBQ beef sandwiches. I will cook these meals in the crock pot which will not heat the house up too much. The chicken was a 3lb bag on sale for $3.99 which is a good buy. You might want to check and see if your store has the single single Hot Pockets. At this store they are $1.00 and with the $.50 coupon from a couple from a couple of weeks ago that doubled made these free. The coupon reads any one Hot Pocket so they accepted it. Now I need to look and see if I have any more of those coupons. They are great for the kids to fix for themselves while we are at work.

No comments: