Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Rolling those Walgreen's Register Rewards

I started out the week Sunday buying 3 bottles of St Ives Body Wash. I did 3 transactions with a total of $3.27 and got back a $3 Register Reward. I went back yesterday on my lunch and did 2 transactions of 3 John Freida's hair care less $3 coupon and a filler item to use the $3 Register Reward, Each of these totals came to around $5.50 and I got a $5 Register reward. Then I went after work and I did 2 more transactions and got the pop at 4 twelve packs for 4/$11 and used the $5 Register reward from previous transactions spent $6.55 and got back a $2 Register Reward for each transaction. Did I spend too much money at Walgreen's this week? Yes and No. I try to buy hair care and body care products when they average $.50 or less and after register rewards they equaled less than that. We were out of soda and have lots of summer things planned where we will need canned or bottled drinks and we try not to buy caffeine so this wasn't a bad deal. I still have more Register rewards to spend so I guess it was a ok week at Walgreen's.

No comments: