Sunday, June 7, 2009

You never know what you are going to find. . .

Last weekend was our city wide yard sale. After dropping the kids off for their last day of school on Friday, I stopped by a sale and bought this portable DVD player for only $10. I am so excited about this as we are planning a really long trip with the kids. My mom and I got up early to hit all the sales last Saturday and I must say we didn't find much at all to buy. It was a little disappointing. With about 50 sales in the paper we should have found alot. This weekend I got my hair done at 8 am on Saturday so I stopped at 2 sales. One I didn't find anything at and the other one I bought this basket for the yard at only $5. It's alot heavier than I thought it would be. I also got some DVDs for only $1 each.
Just goes to show you never know what you will find. I'm so excited about the basket. I have admired these in people's yards forever.

No comments: