Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Be on the lookout for these coupons!

I went to Country Mart right after work today to stock up on some of the good deals they are having this week. I got ground chuck $1.59 lb, patio steaks $1.89lb, and boneless pork chops $1.89lb. My goal is to buy meat when it is under $2 a pound except for some cuts of steak which I can't find that cheap. I got 4 bottles of A1 on sale for 2/$5 and used 4 of the $2 off coupons from last Sunday's paper. I also got strawberries on sale for $.99 a lb carton and 2 red peppers for $.79 each. My total was $19.XX. When I got home my neighbor who is also a couponer gave me some of the coupons you see below. (same coupon pic of front and back) Since we have good coupons for Kraft BBQ sauce and A1 matched with the good meat sale, I will be making a trip to the store again. These coupons were found at a different grocery store by the sauces. Be sure to be on the look out for these. Meat is one of those areas I have a hard time saving money.


The best part is, these coupons do not expire until October.


No comments: