Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Walgreens

I went into Walgreen's and did this order on my lunch order. Not bad for $3.07 and I will get $1.50 rebate back for the Electrasol. My Walgreen's is not coupon friendly at all. The transaction above I had no problems with the free Fructis. I went after work and they wouldn't let me get it because it would end up with a penny difference. I was told by the manager that it was illegal to put it through and they couldn't over ride the coupon down to .99 or charge me $3 for the product. I had several other things I was buying but no really great deals. I tried to explain that other stores were honoring both coupons and the manager wanted to know which stores so he could contact them and explain that they were wrong. I explained that I didn't want to pay .99 this week when next week I can get the item at full price and use both coupons and it would only cost me .50. He didn't understand what I was saying. They make me so mad and yet I keep going back because I don't have a lot of choices to shop at.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I TOTALLY understand what you are going through. My Walgreens is NOT coupon friendly and not people friendly as well. Do not let other people make you feel bad just because you no how to find a good deal!!!!

Unknown said...

I have similar problems at Walmart. I find CVS, Kroger and Brookshire's to be the most coupon friendly stores.