Thursday, January 8, 2009

Organizing

I spent most of the evening cleaning out from under my kitchen sink and straightening the shelf in my laundry room. Since I have started stocking up on items that we use every day, I seam to be running out of storage room. Anyone else have this problem? It's amazing how much room you gain by lining up all the products neatly maximizing that space you have available. I have now gained a lot of room under my sink for more chemicals and the laundry shelf now has plenty of room for more. I think I have enough Dawn dish soap for a good 2 years. The best part is I only paid taxes on it! I wish I had that much laundry soap. Due to some sensitive skin the family, we can only use one kind and we only have a bottle we just opened. Hopefully it will go on sale soon. Now if I could just get the rest of my shelves organized. My stack of coupons is by far my worst stockpile. No matter how much I try to organize them I just can't seam to keep up. It's sad how unorganized I can get.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's the downside to stockpiling - but it is a good problem to have!