Monday, January 12, 2009

It Worked!

I was a little hesitant to buy 7 twelve packs of Pepsi Products at Walgreen's today. The ad only read get $5 RR when you buy 5. I had read on another blog that if you buy 7 you will get $10 back in register rewards. I decided to give it a shot. It's hard to believe that if it didn't work $3 a twelve pack is not a bad price. Anyway, my total came to $22.xx. The register reward printed just fine. I was expecting 2 $5 RR to print but it printed a single $10.

I also asked the manager about the AutoExpressions air freshener that is in the Easy Saver book. He told me that they sold out of them months ago and they are a discontinued item. That the only thing he could think of was they put them in the book to help them sell out. CRAZY! My Walgreen's does not have any of the Free after rebate items.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've given you an award!

Jennifer said...

Hey, I just wanted to stop in and check out your blog. I have several Walgreens & CVS stores in my area. Some are big and some are small. If you have several, call a bigger store to see if they carry any of the free after rebate stuff.
I was just in mine tonight and the cool thing about the auto freshener is that it also had a coupon inside for a FREE refill. So, two freebies!

Oh, and I'm following you now from TN!

Angie said...

Coupon Mommie, Thanks for the comment. We only have one Walgreens. :(

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tip on the RR for the 7 packs! Do you know if this deal is still on? I totally missed this! :o)