Friday, January 16, 2009

Ever have one of those days?

Ever had one of those days when you shouldn't have supper? Well this is how my dinner went today. It all started with slicing my thumb when cutting the onion. Note to self. New knifes I got for free are really sharp. Don't let kids use them. After cleaning that mess up. I then splashed hot water on my arm while boiling noodles. How I did that I'm not sure. Somehow, I managed to get supper into the oven and out without burning myself. This is shocking since I seam to burn myself on the oven alot. The food tasted really yummy but in the process of hurting myself I dirtied up twice as many dishes as I usually would have. The worse part is, I'm so accident prone stuff like this happens to me more than I like to admit. I now have a thumb bandaged where I can't bend it which makes it hard to type. I had planned on blogging about the deals I got today but this is a much better story. Besides, I am afraid to use my digital camera for fear of breaking it. That is just the kind of day I am having. I only uninstalled my printer 4 times today at work. I'm still clueless as to how that happened.

Hope your having a great Friday evening. Think I will go read my book. Surely, nothing can go wrong while doing that.

No comments: