Thursday, March 12, 2009

Very Busy

This has been a very busy week. My birthday was Tuesday and my husband took me to eat Mexican. We usually get a combination meal and have enough left overs for the following night. Which works out nice. Two days of no cooking. We have been short handed at work for two weeks so it has been really crazy and I had to work late tonight. This weekend I need to do some major house cleaning. Being sick for a while is really starting to show. I still need to go through all my ads and coupons so I can pick up some kid food as my step children will be here Wednesday for nine weeks. I will have to get back in the routine of menu planning. When it is just the two of us, I usually only cook a couple of nights a week and we eat left overs or something easy on the other nights.

No comments: