Sunday, March 22, 2009

My dog had a accident

My dog had a accident on the cushion of my couch that we have had for about a year. The couch is microfiber and I don't know the exact number of products I have used on it trying to get the smell out. I think I have tried most if not all the products that Walmart has to offer. I think I am going to order Natures Miracle Stain and Odor remover.

Has anyone tried this? Or do you have a method that might remove pet odor? I can't just get rid of the couch. It is still new.

2 comments:

slugmama said...

Check out this post on my blog....
http://simpleslug.blogspot.com/2009/02/smelly-solution.html

I use it for the carpet but you can use it on upholstered furniture too.

It beats spending big money on commercial products.
HTH!

Shop Without Money Sisters said...

I've read that white vinegar will take out the smell of such things (as well as a million other uses. If you google it, I'm sure it will come up.)
-Heather