Saturday, March 14, 2009

Shopping without coupons

I did alot of shopping today. My trip to Edwards Grocery I did not use any coupons but got some good deals. They were having some great Buy One get One Free sales including Hiland Orange juice, Doritos, Lunch Meat and Stomboli which will be enough for supper tonight and tomorrow. I also got some Mccormick brown gravy mix 2/$1., 5 cans of store brand tomato sauce for $1, (4) Chicken Cordon Bleu for $1 each, (2) Roma tomatoes, eggs, frozen spinach, and Cavenders seasonings. My total came to $34.35. My total before sales was $45.10. I don't shop at this store too often. I think it is because they do weird things like have cans of pepper in the cold section with the eggs. It just seams weird to me. I should have gotten a better deal on the eggs but I guess I didn't have enough points on my Key to Savings Card which I am still trying to figure out how it works.
* I just realized they only charge you for one of the Stomboli which was buy one get one free and it was $8.99 so I saved more than I thought I did.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it's economical not to use coupons but instead rely on freebies and discounts.