Saturday, March 7, 2009

Didn't get to roll those Register Rewards

This past week has been a painful one. I started have severe "double you over" pains in my right side. I was told it was gas pains and they would eventually go away. However, it hurt worse than I hurt before the surgery. Anyway, I didn't get to do all the shopping I had planned on doing. I did roll a few of the Register Rewards and buy some 12 pack of sodas and got some more Register Rewards and got some more tooth paste. I still have a lot of Register Rewards to spend. From what I am reading, there are going to be some Free with .01 overage next week. However, my Walgreen's won't let me use two coupons if it makes any overage. Even a penny. I finally went to Wal-Mart today. The first time in several weeks and I spent way too much money. I guess I should have expected it. The list was pretty long since I haven't done much shopping in the last month.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry :( I hope you feel better soon.

Lisa B. said...

I hope you get to feeling better soon.