Monday, March 2, 2009

Lots of Register Rewards

Now that I am feeling much better, I decided to make a run to Walgreen's. There are a lot of great register rewards printing. Here is a break down of the 3 transactions I completed today. #1
Colgate Max toothpaste $2.99 less $.75 manfg coupon
Vasaline Lotion $2.46 less $1.50 Manfg coupon
Total after tax = $3.64
Received $3.50 Register Reward for toothpaste and $2 reward for lotion.
Makes this a $1.86 Money Maker

#2
Colgate Max Fresh $2.99 less $.75 manfg coupon
Carmex $2.99
Vaseline lotion $2.46 less $1.50 manfg coupon
Total after tax $6.87
Received $3.50 Register Reward for toothpaste, $2.00 for lotion, and $2 for Carmex
Makes this a $.63 Money Maker


#3
Milk $2.89
Vasaline Lotion $2.46 less $1.50 Manfg coupon
Less $3.50 Register Reward from transaction #1
Total after tax $.69

I could have broken my transactions up a little differently and been out less up front. However, the cashier I got was not the most friendly so I hated to push it. I got the only 3 lotions they had that were this size. The best part is I still have $9.50 in register rewards to use on my next purchase. I plan on going back later in the week for some additional items. But first I have to search for some more coupons in my mounds of coupons.

Have you been to Walgreen's this week? If so what were your great finds?

1 comment:

The Proverbs Wife said...

Hi there,

I wanted to know if you could update the link to my blog on your blogroll. You are linked to my
(homemaking/personal) blog www.thewifeathome.blogspot.com,
and I'd rather you linked to my money saving blog which is

www.proverbswife.blogspot.com

If this is an inconvenience you don't have to go to the trouble.

Thanks for linking to my blog and for sharing your shopping trips.

I am going to add you to my blogroll. Thanks again.