Thursday, December 11, 2008

Walgreen's is Crazy!

Well, I went to Walgreen's on my lunch hour today and it was packed. There were crowds of people everywhere. I finally gathered together the things I was buying. I had several of the Walgreen's coupons for some Christmas stuff that I needed and 2 manfg coupons. I knew that I would be getting a $2 register reward back for pop and a $5 register reward back for spending $25. First, they wouldn't take one of my manfg coupons because he said you can not use 2 like coupons in one purchase. There was a line a mile long so I said OK but now that I think about it I may take them back because it made it 2 for $3.49 instead of 2 for $.49. Anyway, then he handed me my receipt and the $2 register reward. I could tell the machine was still printing things out so I waited and said I should have a $5 register reward. There was some coupons that printed before and after the register reward and you will never believe what the cashier did. He took the register reward out of the middle of the coupons and ripped the coupons in half and threw them in the trash and handed me the register reward. I couldn't believe it. I have gotten some really good coupons that decided to print off that machine. I was in shock and didn't know what to do. I just walked away with my items and my register rewards.
I guess Christmas shopping is already getting to some people. . . .

No comments: