Wednesday, December 10, 2008

K-Mart Double Coupon Days!!!!

We went to Branson over the weekend and did some Christmas shopping. I decided to take my coupons along as K-Mart was having double coupons up to $2. I took what coupons I had cut out not really knowing what items they would have. Shopping for the deals that I thought we would use or we could use as Christmas gifts was fun but I could see where other couponers had got all the items that would be free or really cheap. All the items you see in the first picture I got for $20 and some change. There are 4 bags of cookies, Clorox wipes, 2 dove shampoos, Garnier shampoo, 4 tag products, 4 lifesavers, 4 dog treats, 3 Revlon makeup, Tylenol rapid release, 2 socks. There were several items that were a good deal or we needed and I could only use 2 of the same coupons so I had Scott buy some more goodies with the Christmas gifts that we bought.
The Lifesavers were free and the cookies were $.20. I can't remember exactly what the tag was but it was around $2 which will be going in a stocking.

No comments: