Sunday, December 28, 2008

MP3 Player

At work this year we got points we were able to spend on items in an online catalog. Instead of getting Christmas presents for others or something practical like pots and pans, I splurged on myself. I got a Sony Walkman MP3 Player. After many days of trying to figure out how to get the Itunes we had already purchased onto the player, I am now able to use this crazy thing. Well, I still don't know how to use all the functions. It took an extremely long time burning CDs putting them back on the computer and converting them to MP3. Does anyone else have a MP3 player? If so where do you get your music from? I don't know much about what is out on the net. I think some may not be legal and I don't want to get a virus on my computer so I am looking for a dependable place to get my music from. Any suggestions? This player is so cool! The best part is. . . . . . It was FREE!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My husband uses Napster. I think it is about $15 a month. He really likes it.