Saturday, December 27, 2008

It's nice when

It's nice when you find out someone will be at Christmas you weren't expecting and you are able to pull a gift out of your laundry room. This year my sister's x-step daughter (long story) and son came to Christmas. It was nice to be able to put her together a small care package. She is in the army and traveling around so I think the package of deodorant, makeup, toothbrush, paste, etc. will be useful for her. For her son, I had got a few hot wheels when Walgreen's ran a really good deal on them. There always seams to be a kid that shows up that I am not expecting. So the hot wheels and the Johnson soap that I got for free worked out great. It was so nice to have on hand something that I could put together so they wouldn't be left out. I love seeing family for the holidays. What a special treat that they were able to come to town.

No comments: