Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Walgreen's Earth Day Shopping

I went to Walgreen's today to use the 15% off coupon and get the free Walgreen's Green Bag. As usual they didn't have everything I wanted but I was still able to get a few good deals. Physicians Formula powder on sale 40% off with an add'l 15% off $6.62
Physicians Formula Lip Gloss on clearance and an add'l 15% off $4.07
Skintimate with 15% off $2.54
Shopping bag with 20% off $.79
Less $.79 coupon for bag
Less $1.00 Physicians Formula
Less $1.00 Physicians Formula
Less $3.50 Register Reward
Total with Tax $8.79 Got back $3.00 Register Reward for Skintimate and will get $10.00 back for the Physicians Formula.
I consider this a FREE trip since I made money getting that register reward back after the coupon I had for the toothpaste a couple of weeks ago. WOOHOO!!!!!

1 comment:

slugmama said...

Good going on your trip!
I hit Walgreen's today too and also got my $10 worth of Physician's Formula.
I wonder how many of us hounders went for the free bag today?lol