Sunday, April 19, 2009

Rolling Register Rewards

Have you been rolling those register rewards from Walgreen's. I will be honest when I get alot of them I start confusing myself. I have been rolling the RR from the chap stick to by the scunci and then using the one from the scunci to buy chap stick and we can't forget the toothpaste RR to buy the Skintimate and the Skintimate to buy toothpaste and brushes. Am I the only one or does it all get confusing making sure you use the right RR because using the RR you got for a item to purchase the same item will not print another one. Anyway, I am starting the week with $14 in RR. I'm not going to worry about rolling them so much this week. We need basic things like toilet paper, soda, etc. I am planning on using my RR for these items so hopefully I will not be out much money. I have worked out several transactions and I hope everything works out.

1 comment:

Penny said...

I love Rolling RR's! Check out my Walgreens trips at http://tupelodeals.blogspot.com