Friday, February 13, 2009

There is a time when you shouldn't shop

I haven't been feeling well for a couple of weeks now. I have been having pains on my right side. Everything has been so busy at home and work that I finally left my class early in Fayetteville today, drove home like a mad woman and made it to my doctors appointment at 1:30. Anyway, it is a toss up of what could be wrong and they are going to do more tests on Monday. While I was at Walgreen's picking up my medicine, I decided to pick up a few things and do the Windex deal. First I forgot to use my $.40 coupon then when I got home I realized that the Windex for the Free mail in rebate is for the Antibacterial kind. Guess if I make it back to town tomorrow, I will take it back and get the right kind. Note to self, do not shop for deals if you are not feeling well and don't have a plan. Today is the only shopping I have done this week so that makes up for my big Walmart trip last Saturday.

Hope everyone has a good Valentine's Day. I think our plan is to stay home and watch some free movies from the On Demand channel. I cooked a noodle casserole last night so we have left overs for tonight which will make it where I can rest this evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better soon. You're right, shopping when you're not feeling well is just not a good idea. I never feel good about the decisions I make in the store afterwards. I prefer to relax, enjoy myself, and get all organized with my coupons, etc. You just cant do it when you're sick.