Thursday, February 5, 2009

Clipping to toss

A couple of months ago, I decided I would do a coupon binder to keep all my coupons neat and organized and hopefully easy to find. I got a nice zippered binder on clearance of course and purchased all those expensive pages. Well, I have a hard time finding or making the time to clip all the coupons. I get several copies and not always on the same day so I can't just plan a day to do it. If someone is nice enough to give them to me, I can't just say. . . .I need them every Tuesday by 5. Anyway, I have about 3 weeks worth to cut out. I did find the time to go through my binder and pull out all the expired ones and the stack is huge. I feel like I am wasting my time clipping all of these that I more than likely will not use. So in a way I feel like I am just clipping to toss them out along with wasting all my time I spent clipping them. Does anyone else feel this way? I'm thinking of coming up with more of a filing system of filing the inserts in date order or something. What have you found to be the best way of organizing your coupons?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Clip the first paper so you have them when you go to the store and file the extras so you can go to them if you need them :)

Vanessa said...

Any coupons we don't use we sent to the military. I use two small accordion files that is stuffed to the brim. Though most of my coupons come to me already clipped.