Saturday, February 7, 2009

Expensive Trip to Walgreen's

I only purchased a couple of things today at Walgreen's and it cost a lot. Prilosec OTC is expensive but really seams to work. I decided it was time to buy this since it was $24.99 for 42 tablets less $7 coupon that expires at the end of the month and I will get a $5 rebate. I don't know if you can tell but the box reads $15 Value P&G Coupons inside. The coupons do not expire until 2011. Now, I just need to find a good deal on Zyrtec which is also expensive. I try to buy it with a coupon matched with a Walgreen's deal also. Total Spent: $26.67
Will get back in rebates $6.99 + 10% for having my rebate loaded on my gift card.

1 comment:

Your Best Friend said...

Generic Zyrtec at Walmart would be less expensive. That's what I do when there aren't coupon and sale match ups.