Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Walgreen's 10/07

I did two transactions at Walgreen's today. I was glad to see the cashier there who will scan my coupons in the order that I give them. I did really good today. #1
Glade Fameless Candle $5.99
Walgreen's lip tubes B1G1 $1.19 x2 (for widow baskets at Christmas and mom had got her limit)
Glo in the Dark policy $.99 (Bre will love this for Halloween and they only had 1)
Gloves $.50 x 2 (Walgreen's coupon
-$4.50 register rewards
-$5.00 manfg coupon for Glade
Total $1.69 Got $3 Register Reward for next purchase (mom gave me $2 for lip tubes)

#2
Glade Candles $1.99 x 4
Oral B Toothbrush $1.99
Afrin Nasel Spray $5.49
Crest Toothpaste $1.99
Glade fameless candle $5.99
-$4.00 Register Reward
-$1.00 manfg coupon for Glade candles x4 =-$4.00
-$1.00 Manfg coupon Crest
-$.75 Manfg coupon Oral B
-$6.00 Afrin coupon - printed the last time I bought Zyrtec
-$1.00 ES coupon Crest
-$1.00 ES coupon Oral B
Total $7.54 Got back $3 register reward for next purchase. Will send in for $4 mail in rebate

I got out to my car wondering how on earth I spent so much on my second transaction. I thought each should be around $2. He was having a hard time with his register. I Looked at the receipt and noticed he missed my $5 coupon for the Glade Fameless Candle. I went back in and he found the second coupon in the drawer and sent me for the manager to give my money back. The manager was having trouble and took a couple of transactions to get the machine to give my money back. She gave me my $5 back and then handed me another $3 register reward. WOOHOO!!!!!

I usually stay away from the oil candles and plug ins because they are so bad for allergies. I haven't tried them in a while even though they have been free after coupons many places. I decided to give these a try. If they do upset my nose than I will just give them away.

No comments: