Sunday, October 26, 2008

Budget

Does your family have a grocery/household budget? We have never had a budget for our groceries but I am hoping with a stock pile full of goodies and only buying on sale and with coupons we can get our groceries and household goods down to between $200 and $250 a month for our family of 4 and 2 dogs. This month has been the first time I have kept up with every penny that I have spent. After I have removed the amount that was for Christmas presents I spent around $315. Not quite as good as I would have liked. $30 of that amount was for dog food which I only buy about every 3 or 4 months. When I got Scott he spent between $50 and $70 a week on groceries and goodies. After I came along that went up to $100 or more. I don't know why. It's not like I eat a ton. Anyway, how much do you usually spend.

No comments: