Thursday, October 23, 2008

This is what I have been working on forever!

I have been clipping coupons almost daily to get them all cut out so I can get organized. I have finally got them all cut out except for this weeks. When I divided them all out I ended up the over 20 envelopes. I can't remember the exact number. There is no way I can carry a box of coupons that big to the store. I purchased a neat little photo album that had 2 sleeves on each page that I thought would work great because it would fit in my purse. However, I have too many coupons. So I am thinking about getting a binder with the baseball card sleeves so I can see what I have. I found coupons I didn't know I had that I could actually have made some money on the products. I guess that is what you get for not being organized. Does anyone else have a hard time getting these things organized or is it just me? Word of advise don't get behind. Cut them out every week.

No comments: