Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Walmart Again!

I forgot puppy pads and Italian dressing at Walmart when I went this weekend so I had to make another trip. With the rain and cold weather, my dogs don't want to go outside. I went yesterday the 11th of the month which must be national go to Walmart day and of course I made the run on my lunch hour. There were people blocking the isles chatting and I had to wait in line forever. I should have known when I had to park 4 miles away it was going to be crazy. I didn't do too bad. My subtotal before coupons was $47.15 and my total with taxes after coupons came to $23.14. I took this picture with my cell phone. I thought it would make it easier to show all my cool finds but the quality of the picture is awful so I will try not to do it often. Here is a run down of what I got.
1 Puppy Pads - $6.97
1 Italian Cheese - $2.84
4 Green Giant Steamer Veggies - $1.50 each less $1.00 coupon =$.50 each
1 Wishbone Italian Dressing - $1.78
4 Campbell's Cream of Mushroom -$.60 each less $.40 coupon off 4 = .50 each
4 Campbell's Cream of Chicken -$.60 each less 4/$.40 coupon = .50 each
Garnier Shampoo - $2.96 less $1.00 coupon =$1.96
4 Good Bites dog snacks - $3.62 each less $3.62 coupon = free
6 Johnson Soaps - $.97 each less 2 $3.00 coupons when you buy 3=free plus .03 overage on each.
Angel Hair pasta -$1.50 less $1.00 coupon =$.50

The Green Giant Steamers and the Campbell Cream of Chicken and Cream of Mushroom are on sale at my Walmart this week. I bought a few this past weekend but decided that the deal was good enough to buy a few more.

No comments: