Wednesday, November 26, 2008

$3.47 and $2.07

I'm way behind on my blogging. I am very pleased with all the frozen vegetables that I was able to get on sale matched with coupons for $.10 and $.19 each. Needless to say our freezer is full. It's hard not to stock up when you get them at that price. With Thanksgiving tomorrow, I tried to plan dishes around what I had on hand. I only had to buy a couple of items at full price. I am planning on making a Creamy Spinach Casserole and a Cheesy Veggie Pasta and the costs that you see above is what each one will cost me. I can't believe that I am getting away with spending so little. Coupons really do help!! I usually try to plan 2 dishes because we have such a large family that gets together at my moms and I have in the past spent as much as $30 on my pot luck dishes and that is not even cooking the Turkey and main fixings. I am so excited to say that I will have 2 good sized casseroles for under $10.

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. Hope everyone has a great day!!!!

No comments: