Saturday, October 3, 2009

Freds

Don't forget Fred's doubles coupons up to $.70 on Saturdays.


Here's what I got
Reese's $1.00 less $.55 coupon doubled
Life savers $1.69 less $1.00 coupon
6 Sweet Sue Chicken $1.09 Less $.75 coupon (this is the only place in town I can find this brand of chicken up $.09 from the last time we had coupons.)
Mentos $1.39 less $.55 coupon doubled
Ziploc Freezer bags $2.00 less $.40 coupon doubled

Total with tax $4.54

How did I decide what to buy? Reese's were free. I took the life savers to work. Nice to have something since I talk all day long. The chicken is so good to have around for dips or when I forget to take something out for supper. We needed the freezer bags and I wasn't going to any other stores.

Does anyone else shop at Fred's on Saturdays?





No comments: