Wednesday, July 1, 2009

$2.01

I know I said no more grocery shopping until I came back from vacation but I found one deal that I couldn't pass up. There were many other good deals but I resisted. I got all the things pictured for only $2.01 at Country Mart. I got 4 bottles of A1 on sale for $1.99 less (4) $2 coupon. 2 packages Italian Sausage on sale $3.29 less (2)$2 coupon on meat for buying 2 A1 sauces. I needed best choice sausage for my other coupon work but since they didn't get any in the gave me their other brand and allowed my $3 off best choice items for buying 2 best choice brats or sausage. This coupon came in their ad this week so I'm sure they will have lots of questions about it. I also got 2 boxes of best choice crackers for $.89. Sorry about the poor photo - i used my phone everything else is packed. I will be back to blogging after the 10th. Hope everyone has a happy and safe 4th.

No comments: