Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Back from Vacation

We made it back from Vacation on Saturday and have been adjusting back to work schedules and everything. We had a great vacation even though it was hot. While in AZ, I shopped at a Fry's for the first time. I couldn't believe the great prices especially on alcohol and soda. I got a bottle of Crown Royal for $26.XX and the second bottle for $.01. We don't usually buy this as it cost over $30 a bottle here. We took some can soda with us not knowing how much it would be and couldn't believe the price there at $2.00 a twelve pack. So of course I bought more and brought it home with us. I think my father-in-laws VIP card saved us about $60.00. I wish we had a Fry's here. Since we have been back I had to hurry and gather up my A-1 coupons to use with my rain check (making them free) before the coupons expired and paired them with a $2.00 off meat coupon when you buy 2 A-1. I have never had so much steak in my freezer before. We should have enough for the summer. I am disappointed that there is not any good sales on produce this week as I need to restock my fridge from being gone.

3 comments:

slugmama said...

Welcome home!
Nice picture....

Shop Without Money Sisters said...

$2.00 for a 12-pack of soda...sweet!

Lisa B. said...

Welcome home! I also wish we had a Fry's.