Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Back 2 School is Here

Well, school started for the kids today. We have spent the last several weeks getting ready. I had purchased a lot of school supplies early even though the school said not to purchase anything until after today. (I think they should have had a list for the older grades so parents could get things ahead of time.) I ended up with a few extra 3 ring notebooks but figure they will need them at the semester change. If not I will just stash them in my school supply drawer for next year. It would have been a disaster if we waited until tonight as we needed a few extra things and I went and fought the crowds at Walmart and Walgreen's and they didn't have what we needed. I will be checking Fred's and Dollar General on my lunch tomorrow for those things. While I was at Walgreen's I went ahead and got the free body wash and some 7-up. They didn't have any of the other things I wanted to get.
Things will be getting back to normal soon so watch for more posts.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Back to school is always so crazy! I posted a link back to you on my site (it will go up tomorrow).

Amazon Coupons said...

back 2 school really make me so exited to get new hot toys, making friend,playing,I had opportunities to purchased a lot of school supplies early even though the school said not to purchase anything until after today.